About BRIC Architecture, Inc
BRIC Architecture, Inc is a full service architectural, planning and interior design firm located in Portland, Oregon with a commitment to community based educational design. With an intentional focus in educational architecture, our Principals and staff have worked with over 40 public school districts, completing over 75 major school projects in the last 15 years. We are united by a passion for creating innovative, thoughtful and inspiring learning environments and a deeply held desire to:
- Nurture the deep connections that enable our clients to see their visions materialize and contribute to the quality of life in their communities.
- Challenge ourselves to establish a higher standard in the design of environments where all children can learn and grow.
- Sustain an honest, supportive, and challenging work environment that fosters personal professional growth and encourages collaboration and mutual respect.
BRIC Architecture, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to assist in project pursuits including preparing SOQs/proposals, shortlist interviews, and other external marketing communications.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate with marketing director and technical staff to prepare proposals including writing, designing, editing and producing
- Prepare qualification packets, brochures, and award submittals
- Support interview and presentation preparations
- Maintenance and organization of marketing databases including project information / descriptions, resumes, and photos
- Market research for project leads
- Social Media and Website maintenance
- Conference/Event coordination assistance
- Responding to other special requests as it relates to marketing
Ideal candidate possesses:
- 3+ years of experience in proposal coordination. Prior experience in the A/E/C consulting industry desired.
- Experience in writing/content development.
- High attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Ability to proactively organize, prioritize, and balance multiple deadlines.
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and composition as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to occasionally work extended hours to accommodate deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and database systems. Deltek Vision experience is a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume, and representative samples of work (via Adobe PDF attachment not‐to exceed 10MB in size) to: careers@bric‐arch.com